Guiding you and your family through the caregiving journey
When you connect with YourCare360 you're speaking with a representative from Benjamin Rose Institute on Aging, a leading expert in supporting caregivers and older adults.
YourCare360 helps solve family caregiving issues for today and tomorrow
Caregiving affects thousands of Americans across the country, many of whom need assistance.
YourCare360 is a complete caregiving solution with easy, online access to caregiving guidance, furthermore, many of the benefits are free.
In April ALPA will be launching an Insurance Exchange with several options addressing financial planning solutions for all Members to best plan for their Long-Term Care. Click the 'Learn More' tab at the top of this page for additional details.
Care Planning Resources
- Complimentary health assessments to evaluate your needs
- Directories to help find facilities, hospitals and physicians
- Access to tools such as cost calculators and caregiving fact sheet
In-Home Loneliness Solutions
- Technology turning TV into an interactive companion
- Support groups and virtual visits
- Dedicated TV channel with educational information
Real Estate & Moving Assistance
- Downsizing and moving services
- Selling your current home
- Buying a new home
Caregiving Crisis Assessments
- In-person and telephone-based health and wellness services
- Innovative solutions to issues faced by older people and their families
- Speak with an attorney on an unlimited number of legal issues
- Review of contracts and draft documents
- Attorney’s making calls and writing letters on your behalf
End of Life Planning
- Creating to do’s after a death
- Bereavement and emotional support
- Funeral, memorial, burial & cremation